A bubble making revolution! Bubbles that stay bubbles even when touched. Blow some bubbles up into the air, wait a few seconds and when the bubbles turn white and transparent, try to pick them up by touching them gently.
- Bubble solution may irritate the eyes
- If the solution enters the eyes, rinse with lukewarm water
- Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- bubble solution is not intended for drinking but is normally harmless if ingested.
- Seek medical attention if you feel unwell after ingesting.